MSDT zoekt een uitdagend duikcenter

• Martin

I`m a native Dutch PADI MSDT (AWARE Coral Reef Conservation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project Aware , Nitrox, Deep, Wreck, Navigation, Boat, Drift-Specialty Instructor ) and EFR Specialty Instructor in teaching status and fully insured. Languages en writing fluently: Dutch, Belgium, English and German. I`ve experience and working now also as an travelagent specialized in group traveling and organisation of tours. I`m 39 years old, have a driving licence and did more than 1000 dives worldwide with 125+ certifications on a various level. I`m now still working for the last year as a permanent staff member in a 5* Golden Palm resort in Sharm el Sheikh ( Egypt ) but because of the recent bom attack I`m seeking directley for another job opportunity. I?m looking for an active role in a dive resort, where I can help developing the future for the divecenter and I strongly believe, that with my background, I have a lot to contribute to your organisation. I really love diving, to teach diving and I have a lot to give for the right dive center. Besides this I run a travel agency in Sharm el Sheikh ( http://www.martintours.tk ). I'm 1.88 in heights and 90 kg in weight, non smoking and physical fit, I don`t have any tattoo`s or piercings what so ever. I`m a real team-player, enthusiastic, motivated and customer oriented. I would be willing to move to any other country. If you're interested in trying someone who has experience the diving industry for a few years and need someone who you can rely upon, then I'm the man you're looking for! Hard working and reliable with excellent communication skills. Vast sales experience gained selling courses and equipment. Available for long or short term contracts. I `ve my own up to date scuba equipment including a lot of Dutch PADI study materials. A letter of recommondation can be provided by the recent employer.

Can you send me detail information about your employment offer including the working and salary conditions.

I have given you a impression of my experience and personality. If you see a reason to reply to my brief CV, I`m attentive to give you more information about myself.

• Jacklyn

Yeah that's what I'm tailkng about baby–nice work!